Courses OfferedYour Path to Language Acquisition
Courses Offered at ILCSA
Your Path to Language Acquisition
ILCSA is your path to language acquisition. We offer courses and classes for individuals of all ages, as well as corporations, medical professionals, and organizations. Students can enter the class level that fits their language skills by taking our placement exam. All of our classes are taught by friendly, motivating, engaging, and fluent speakers. Most of our students become fluent speakers in just months! We are the San Antonio private language school that is affiliated with the international language university in Mexico–Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara (UAG). Due to our history, we have proven methods to teach new and more experienced learners.
We can teach you nearly any language–whether:
-The International Language Center in San Antonio is now offering tutorials for high school, community college, and university students who are seeking help with their academic writing assignments. These help sessions, carried out in a workshop format, are practical and hands on, providing those who attend with the sort of individualized attention they cannot receive in a traditional classroom setting.
– Our English as a Second Language Courses are our #1 offering. If you, a friend, or family member would like to learn English in an environment that fits the following criteria, ILCSA is here to help. Our instructors are extremely helpful and motivate you to become fluent in English in just months!
– According to the 2015 U.S. Census, the San Antonio metropolitan area has 41% of Spanish speakers. Being able to communicate effectively in our growing global culture in the United States as well as in the business world requires proficiency in more than one language. Learn Spanish today!
– Does your job require you to learn a second language? ILCSA offers various language courses so you can excel in the business world! We offer flexible classes, as well as private instruction courses, so you do not have to miss work.
– Spanish is the most common non-English language spoken in the United States, and most doctors who care for Spanish-speaking patients are non-native speakers. If you would like to become fluent in Spanish to enhance your medical career, come to ILCSA!
– We offer comprehensive programs designed to immerse children in the Spanish/English language! Our fun atmosphere encourages children to express themselves, interact with other children, and learn speech patterns. From storytelling to learning the fundamentals of the language, your child will excel in learning a second language!
– ILCSA offers San Antonio language courses in the language of your choice including French, Italian, Japanese, German and Arabic. We customize the training according to your individual or corporate needs.
Language Courses in San Antonio
If you want or need to learn a second language, now is the time! Please contact ILCSA today at (210) 342-2035. We can teach you nearly any language—whether it is for business purposes, career purposes, or your own individual wishes. We look forward to speaking with you!
210 342 2035
110 Gallery Circle
San Antonio, TX 78258
Get In Touch
Contact the International Language Center