Other Courses at ILCSA
Benefits of Learning a Non-Native Languages
In addition to English and Spanish languages, ILCSA offers courses in: French, Italian, German, Arabic, Hindi, and any language you request! Our San Antonio language courses are customized according to your learning needs. Learning a new language is beneficial for:
- Traveling abroad
- Communicating with relatives
- Improving relationships with coworkers
- Becoming part of a community other than your own
- Increasing your cultural sensitivity
- We are the only language school in San Antonio affiliated with Mexico’s private language institution–Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara (UAG)
- We use a proven method based on a communicative approach
- Our instructors are fluent in their respective languages
- We customize the learning according to your needs and goals
- We offer private, one-on-one instruction
Lesson packages in 10, 20, or 50 instructional hours are available.
We are conveniently located on the Northside of Stone Oak in San Antonio. Contact us today at 210-342-2035 to learn more about other courses we offer.